Thursday 27 September 2012

The impossiblilities of getting a job D:

It is so hard to get a job these days, I have been going all around the area in search for my first real job. the reason I want a job so badly is because I am saving up for a car and wish to be able to buy my own things, without being trapped in the endless web of guilt from family members. Just to list off some places I have applied are staples, McDonalds, ToysRus, Subway, Talize, Food Basics, Tim Hortons, and many more. I have dropped off nearly 50 resume's to 50 local stores and I haven't even had as much as a callback from any of these places. I have been pondering for hours how this could be possible. And i have discovered maybe it is the large amount of elderly seeking jobs for not exactly entertainment, but just for something to do. I don't think it is fair for me to being busting my hump trying to find a job so I can start my life, and failing to attain one, just because some old geezer wants someone to talk to on the day to day bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment